11 June 2012

Sunday 10 June 2012 - Assignment & Echidna

My assignment isn't actually something I wanted to do. In fact, I'm pretty sure this entire Masters' programme is not something I want to do. However, as of Sunday morning I had one assignment and three units/subjects left until graduation; seems like such a waste to give up now.
So, Sunday, the fam went off to church and I ploughed in. Like most procrastinated tasks I found it took a lot less time and energy to actually finish than it did to ignore it.
Sunday afternoon we headed down the coast to see my nan. My nan is one of my favourite people in the world and I don't see her anywhere near enough. She turns 90 in two weeks. On the way down we stopped to visit my uncle, who wasn't home. But while there I spied an echidna trundling along his fence line. When the Girl ran over to investigate, he started digging in.

No comments: